Message from Mr Bach:
School magazines are available for $5 at the office.
Schools starts for Term 2018: Wednesday 7th February.
All books, sports uniforms and gear need to be returned this week.
9.30-10.00 am Wednesday Students visit 2018 classrooms. Students to promptly go and line up outside the classroom they will be in for 2018.
Thank you to the Bradley's who supplied lunch last Thursday for the whole class!
You would have received your child's report if they were at school on Friday.
All the best for next year and well done children! It has been a fantastic year and I have loved getting to know all your children as interesting individuals.
- Christmas on the Field!
At 11:00am all classes will be singing Christmas carols on the field. Please join us if you have time. Ruma Weta are singing 2nd, concert starts at 11:15am.
- Principal Morning Tea for those students who have been invited from each class. Room 17 students are: Sophie, Dominic, and...
Well done kids!
- School prize giving is at 9-10:30 in the hall.
- Ruma Weta are on the move. All gear has to be moved out of our rooms and the gear from junior classes put in. So we will have our class helping to move part of the day.
- Junior Athletics Day on the field at 11:00am.
- School Tryathalon. All students to participate and have a go at swimming, biking and running around the school grounds. All a bit of fun. Students to bring bikes, scooters.
- The Year 6 Missioning at 11:00 in the hall.
- School finishes at 12:00 so you will need to arrange to have your child collected then.